Somali Forumz

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home Of Intellectuals, Where Debating Is Never-Ending Subject.

Latest topics

» whats wrong with Somali men !!!
How to build peace Foundations in Somali Icon_minitime1Sat May 24, 2014 11:54 am by Tayyibmusawwir

» I need some serious help
How to build peace Foundations in Somali Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:54 pm by LyingMali

» Looooooooool
How to build peace Foundations in Somali Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:50 pm by ManLikeByter

» nieuwe Islam site Diin al Xaqq
How to build peace Foundations in Somali Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:05 am by moi

» Elections in non-Muslim Nations?
How to build peace Foundations in Somali Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:52 am by moi

» Halal Pork????
How to build peace Foundations in Somali Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:06 am by Ganja_Freak

» I Need Your Help
How to build peace Foundations in Somali Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:47 pm by Amina/Tammy

» Neda if Iran - we will never forget you
How to build peace Foundations in Somali Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:37 pm by aishah

» My Goodbyes ...Sincerely, Sarai.
How to build peace Foundations in Somali Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:14 pm by Sarai

4 posters

How to build peace Foundations in Somali

KingNour

Male
    Number of posts : 22
    Job/hobbies : : international economic development
    Major : S O M A L I A S O M A L I A S O M A L I A S O M A L I A
    Registration date : 2008-11-24

How to build peace Foundations in Somali Empty How to build peace Foundations in Somali

Post  KingNour Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:10 pm

How to build peace Foundations in Somali? First we need to learn how the Muslim civilization built foundations that were supplied by ideology. With with the Law of the Qur'an and its source, we could achieve the element goal of peace in Somali. Our prophet Muhammad (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) said, “The Muslim ummah is an unique ummah among the whole of mankind: Their Land is One, their War is One, their Peace is One, their Honor is One and their Trust is One”. We should learn from this because it will teach us how to unite in every aspect. Therefore, the people of the Somali are one and that land belongs to all of the people. We lived for many years and suffered a lot together, we should not ever think about breaking the nation in regions that are belonged to some Clans. The land was created by Allah and every human being have the right to live there peacefully. We share one common religion, one culture and language. Those common grounds unite us .

One well known Muslim theologian Hassan al-Basri said that, “The World is three days: As for yesterday, it has vanished, along with all that was in it. As for tomorrow, you may never see it. As for today, it is yours, so work in it”. This quote somehow is true because Yesterday by going back to 1960s Somali was in peace, today is in worth situation and tomorrow change depend how the people of Somali will work on it today to bring peace back. One the way to built peace foundations is a Revolution to change the average mind and bring unity among us. My idea about how to bring about this change is the launching of an Institute of Centralized Leadership - exclusively based on Somali National Interest; focused on modern approaches to Public Administration would produce generations of well qualified Somali administrators, statesmen, diplomats and cadres in general who will place the Somali National Interest above all the rest. Somalis should gather and elaborate a new Constitution, and the first amendment should be separation of the clan from politics and the state administration; the reason is that the clans have been used as a tool by some people in order to gain importance at political level. This practiced has been abused over the past fifteen (16) years. Most clan leaders need to stay away from the political scene. The new Somali Parliament should be an assembly of elected deputies whose loyalty is expressed first to the Nation and second to the political party with which they have been voted by the people. In addition, in the Constitution, it should stated that all Somalis are equal and have the same rights, irrespective of their eventual participation and position within a clan. Another plan and several models that could be applied to bring National Unity in Somalia, but first I want to see all the Somali Youth speak out, publicize their conviction for concord, synergy, and defense of our national heritage and interests. The criminal cases of the warlords, and all those who promote self-interest, disregarding the collective, national interest, have to be wiped out of the Somali society.

Every Somali Original, every Somali nationalist who rejects clanism and refutes ignorance, must come to the forefront, speak, coordinate with others, and mobilize others. I have the intention to create an Institute 'Centralized Leadership for Somalia'; our country needs a national movement with new, young leaders able to convince all the Somalis. The liberation movement must come to the hands of the Somali Youth.

We should close the close the chapters of hatred, revenge, ignorance and open new chapters of love, peace and justice. That does will bring engaging in of Truthfulness which will be composed of justice and courage. The only way to achieve the goal to building a peace Foundations is to have some originated Somalia nationalist who reject clanism and reject clash with ignorance that could hold Consultation and. Those originated Somalis nationalist their words should be true spoken, their actions should be a true promise and they should have the wisdom of listening. Overall their dream should be based on Pan-Somalism. We Somalis always look for faults just like the hypocrite and we should be more like the believer looking for excuses not bring peace in Somali. Every drop of sweat and every breath we take in life, we should work hard for the sake Allah to bring peace in Somali.

“Repel the thought, for if you don’t, it becomes an idea. So repel the idea, for if you don’t it will become a desire. So fight against that (desire), for if you don’t, it will become a determination and a passion. And if you don’t repel that, it will become an action. And if you don’t replace it with its opposite, it will become a constant habit. So at that point, it will be difficult for you to change it”.

- Ibn Qayyim al-Jawziyyah[img][/img]
    Nabil
    Nabil

Male
    Number of posts : 17
    Job/hobbies : Serving panic & disorder
    Major : Loser

How to build peace Foundations in Somali Empty Re: How to build peace Foundations in Somali

Post  Nabil Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:42 pm

The best Peace foundation can be built only on secularism ( Democrasy & Law )

Islamic ideology works only in some ideal world .. not our's .
    Somalienne nationalista
    Somalienne nationalista
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 44
    Registration date : 2008-11-23

How to build peace Foundations in Somali Empty Re: How to build peace Foundations in Somali

Post  Somalienne nationalista Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:10 pm

Before jumping into conclusion, we first need to understand what secularism stands for.

Defining Secularism

"Secularism, in theory, and secularization, as a historical process, do not mean the mere separation between church and state, for this supposes that secularizing processes are confined to the political and economic realm. Yet an increasing number of scholars are arguing that secularism is a comprehensive world outlook that operates on all levels of reality through a large number of explicit and implicit mechanisms.

The secularist outlook is basically one that starts by marginalizing God, or sometimes even announcing His death, placing the human at the centre of the universe as its logo. The complex duality of transcendental monotheism is replaced by a sharp dualism between the human being and nature, which manifests itself through a conflict between the two; while at the same time attempting to explain human nature by focusing solely on its physical or material dimension. The problem, however, is eventually resolved in favor of the natural, and the category of the human is thereby absorbed in and reduced to the category of nature.

The initial enlightenment humanism is replaced in the course of the secularization process by a naturalistic anti-humanism. And the initial dualism of the human being and nature is replaced by a thoroughly naturalistic monism: that is, the reduction of reality to one natural law, imminent in all matters. This is the epistemological basis for a process of deconstructionism and desanctification that became not only the perspective through which nature was seen, but of the human being itself and all its transcendental criteria."

Brother Nabil, Islam is more then a mere faith but a way of life that encompasses law (shari'a) and democracy. Islam gives equality to all human beings no matter what sect or faith they belong to. What we need to know and learn is the difference between Islamic democracy and Western democracy. In Islam sovereignty is vested in Allah (swt) and the people are his Caliphs and they are required to implement Shari'ah where in Western democracy ideolgy the people are sovereign.

I will post more on this as I have a family duty to do.
    KingNour

Male

How to build peace Foundations in Somali Empty Think

Post  KingNour Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:58 pm

secularism ( Democrasy & Law.. ISnt Islam have Laws that govern people. The beauty about islam that it make the person think for their actions. Democracy don't work most of time, the only time Democracy is at best when the citizens engage in. Furthermore, the best solutions for all problems to be solved is Islam without any ideology motivate. The only reason why Somali still stand because of the Strong Iman some people have in their heart. Having a strong faith is the answer. Look at America most people are in two their religions.
    Nabil
    Nabil

Male

Post  Nabil Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:16 pm

Islam sharia is the best its beyond any doubt .. I am not arguing about that at all ..BUT i am arguing about how Sharia law will be served precisely?

Lets take an example of a country that applies al Shari'a law .. Saudi Arabia .. What happens there ? lets see how they moderate al Shari'a law here ..

Al sharia law there works only on poor ppl if you committed a crime or a sin and your Somali Pakistani or Hindi then you will hell hollar, if your a thief and your father is a Prince / Shiekh / Rich man then your safe ..no punishments applies to you .

Tell me any country on earth that applies Al Sharia and succeed ? i bet you wont find any ..now the question is ..if we applied al Sharia law in our country who guarantees that will be done nobly ? Do you ? Somalienne nationalista and KingNour can you gurantee that ?

We don't want to repeat empty religious slogans .. we want to deal with the actual reality ..and the solutions lies under Secularist law that doesn't differentiate between people no matter their social and wealth positions ( I know its not perfect but its better than al Sharia dualities in Saudi Arabia ) .

Lets take examples of those Muslim countries that applies Secularist law ..
    1) Indonesia
    2) Malaysia
    3) Singapore

their success in all majors ..like economy , education , health and law justice ..strikes examples of grandest civilization epics .

Nabil The Secularist was here !
    KingNour

Male

Post  KingNour Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:36 pm

I will not guarantee anything becasue I could no imagine the outcome of it and if they rightly interpret the Islamic laws with any influences of moments. The outcome will be great. You made some claims and I believe that Islamic laws protected anyone and even non-Muslims. Yes, Some countries they not follwoing the core teaching of Islam. I am not the spoke person of Suadi Arabia and they not guaranteeing the basic Islamic laws to all the people there. If you have question about it, you should contact their kingdom and work a way to solve the matter.

The age of Golden Islam, the term protected the non-Muslim specially the Jews which lived in peace with Arabs. Even in the Mughal time, non-Muslims served in high Dhimmi was granted to non-Muslim from the people of the book, the Jews and Christians.

The legal part gave non-Muslims a freedom of religious and today the legal term not being used correctly in Islamic countries which being violated today. Since absence of Islamic state in Islamic countries, they should respect Islamic law which granted by God to protect non-Muslims or freedom of religious specially and they tend to say that Sharia is their constitution. I think they not the following the correct teaching of Islam or the Quran rather they follow ideologies. Jizya is Arabic word which means protection. A lot of scholars disagree with the meaning of the term. Under Islamic state the non-Muslims citizens had to pay jizya to get protection, practice freely their religious and exempted from military service. The relationship between Hindus and the Muslims in India always have being bad in the past and until today.

Nail The Secularist was here ![/b][/quote]
    KingNour

Male

Post  KingNour Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:52 pm

1) Indonesia
    2) Malaysia----- mixed society.
    3) Singapore----- mixed society.

Therefore, When there is Islamic state its granted free market without interest. Something thats we saw in past withing the golden age of Islam. Also, the Islamic state provide social services to all citizen of Islamic state. Islamic state contributed globalization and allow to sell any price.

Education, Islam said seek knowledge where you ever you at even in China. The past Islamic state universities were on top the world. I required you to do search about that. A lot of school of thought were created and in the area of Sciences a lot were contributed to the world.

Heath..... Muslims were the first ones who created hospitals and they were advanced in medical field.

Thats is what Islamic state about and now most of the people they seeking wealth more than knowledge. Therefore, there are decline in Islamic Renaissance.

It's good to have civil state and religious state. For ex.... in somali we should have supreme religiois leader and president. The religious leader main is task is religious matters and the president main task is the civil matter. All required Islamic laws.
    Nabil
    Nabil

Male

Post  Nabil Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:06 pm

you haven't answered my questions Mr , you said NO u cannot guarantee anything .. then just Shut up and let secularist system run. No religious empty slogans please .

Thank you !
    KingNour

Male

Post  KingNour Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:28 pm

There are many educated people who have ruined their future on account of their ignorance of religion. Their knowledge did not prove of any avail to them.

Be wisely and think before you speak.
    KingNour

Male

How to build peace Foundations in Somali Empty See this

Post  KingNour Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:32 pm

At end of the 20th century there are many Religious political movements throughout the world. Each political movement used religious to gain support from people in the country. In 1980s religious political movements were at highest level. In the 1980s, the Indian government deregulated the economy and allowed for greater market mechanisms. Lower classes and castes formed new political parties to challenge the elite. These reforms widened the gap between the rich and the poor in India. In the midst of this fluctuation, right-wing Hindu nationalists used religion to fill the role once occupied by the secular state. The BJP was devoted to making India a Hindu state. By the mid-1990s the party was in power, but it did not try to challenge the forces of globalization. In Egypt the Muslim brotherhood aassassinated Anwar Sadat the president of Egypt and their motive was that because he signed peace treaty with Israel. Muslim brotherhood in Egypt wanted to created Islamic state in Egypt since 1920 and they were not able to do it since their party was banned by the government in Egypt. Now there winging seats in Egypt parliament since they revoked the violence approach. The ideology of Muslim brotherhood in Egypt crossed the border of Egypt to many places and they influenced a lot of groups until. In 1982 Syria massacre of Hama town just to quell a revolt by the Muslims brotherhood. In 1979, an Islamic movement overthrew the Western-backed shah of Iran without taking arms. The Islamic Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini wanted to create a theocratic state. When he back to Iran about six million people welcomed and the Islamic revolution made people live better. Ayatollah Khomeini didn’t want to be in power and he became the supreme leader of the Iran. The cause of the revolution was to overthrow the Shah. The victory of Islamic Revolution won praise from a lot Muslims group in the Islamic world and Suni- Shia tension increased in Islamic world. In America, religion became a powerful political force in politics during the 1970s and Conservative Protestant groups in particular railed against secularizing trends. The Conservative group in America helped Regan to win election in 1980 and they became powerful force. All those groups wanted to rule their country by their religion without any influences. In India they were BJP wanted to make India Hindu state, but when they became in power they didn’t challenge the forces of globalization. In Arab world, mainly religion provided a way to resist Americanization. Many Muslims in the Middle East, both clerics and Western-educated elites, were critical of the intrusion of Western-style materialism and individualism in their societies. The truth is that U.S GOV preaching dictatorism in Middle East while practicing democracy at home. Something which is out of touch because the U.S wanted just to protect its interest in the area while watching those rules in Middle East oppressor its own people. Therefore, the Religious political movement provided such social services since the GOV not providing those services. I think they appeal the young and poor people because sometime brainwashed them because those young they don’t know well about the religion. The only religious political movements that worked is the Islamic Revolution in Iran which changed people live and took the power in Iran without taking arms. They didn’t by demonstrating and speaking out against the Shah and their leader Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini delivered a lot of speech. At this time the Islamic Revolution is not at best because they not following the basic aspect of the Islamic Revolution. I think and I believe using religion to gain political stake is not great and sometime bring violence’s. The best way to it is to engaging in elections to win seats. For example, the Islamic party in Turkey won elections and the Hamas in Palestinian won election too. Therefore, I think those movements have the right to rule their country with their own way of ruling. Also, in Islamic world they need to follow the basic propose of Islamic state without any influences of Islamic ideology.
    KingNour

Male

How to build peace Foundations in Somali Empty Islamic State

Post  KingNour Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:43 pm

I coult not guarantee anything becasue I am not a religious leader or political leader. I am person who believe Islam is the answer for every problems. It was not Muslims that had made Islam great; it was Islam that had made the Muslims great.

Purpose of the Islamic State

The Holy Qur’an clearly states that the aim and purpose of this state, built on the foundation of Tawhid, Risalat and Khilafat, is the establishment, maintenance and development of those virtues which the Creator of the universe wishes human life to be enriched by, and the prevention and eradication of those evils which are abhorrent to Allah. The state in Islam is not intended for political administration only nor for the fulfillment through it of the collective will of any particular set of people. Rather

islamic state and will be islamic state which The political system will based on three principles: Tawhid (unity of Allah), Risalat (Prophethood) and Khilafat (vicegerency). It is difficult to appreciate the different aspects of Islamic polity without fully understanding these three principles...

Islam places a high ideal before the state for the achievement of which it must use all the means at its disposal. The aim is to encourage the qualities of purity, beauty, goodness, virtue, success and prosperity which Allah wants to flourish in the life of His people and to suppress all kinds of exploitation and injustice. As well as placing before us this high ideal, Islam clearly states the desired virtues and the undesirable evils. The Islamic state can thus plan its welfare programmes in every age and in any environment.
    IssE
    IssE

Male
    Number of posts : 33
    Job/hobbies : Promoting Peace
    Major : Psyco/Compsi
    Registration date : 2009-01-11

Post  IssE Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:27 pm

Nabil wrote:

Al sharia law there works only on poor ppl if you committed a crime or a sin and your Somali Pakistani or Hindi then you will hell hollar, if your a thief and your father is a Prince / Shiekh / Rich man then your safe ..no punishments applies to you .

Your incoporating injustice and corrupt people that take bribes to being part of Sharia law. This is your mistake, Saudi Arabia is extremly corrupt when it comes to justice, because of how it's hierarchy is designed.

How about the countries that the contries that are secular but are not successful? Your just picking out the best ones and the worst. But I'll play your game.

Indoneasa has an extremly high poverty rate, yes it's economy is growing but it's people are living in shit, just like Nigeria. This inequality comes directly from secularism and how relgion seperated from state has expanded to firms seperated from state.

The only way to move forward in Somalia is by Islam. Why?
    Because the people conflict in so many different ways, that you need to use common ground to move forward.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:38 am