Somali Forumz

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home Of Intellectuals, Where Debating Is Never-Ending Subject.

Latest topics

» whats wrong with Somali men !!!
Is it Haram to have a b/f ???? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 24, 2014 11:54 am by Tayyibmusawwir

» I need some serious help
Is it Haram to have a b/f ???? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:54 pm by LyingMali

» Looooooooool
Is it Haram to have a b/f ???? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:50 pm by ManLikeByter

» nieuwe Islam site Diin al Xaqq
Is it Haram to have a b/f ???? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:05 am by moi

» Elections in non-Muslim Nations?
Is it Haram to have a b/f ???? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:52 am by moi

» Halal Pork????
Is it Haram to have a b/f ???? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:06 am by Ganja_Freak

» I Need Your Help
Is it Haram to have a b/f ???? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:47 pm by Amina/Tammy

» Neda if Iran - we will never forget you
Is it Haram to have a b/f ???? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:37 pm by aishah

» My Goodbyes ...Sincerely, Sarai.
Is it Haram to have a b/f ???? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:14 pm by Sarai

+5
Ella
Sarai
balaayo
Dudette
Rasoherina
9 posters

Is it Haram to have a b/f ????

balaayo
    balaayo

Female
    Number of posts : 68
    Job/hobbies : habaar
    Major : major
    Registration date : 2008-12-04

Is it Haram to have a b/f ???? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is it Haram to have a b/f ????

Post  balaayo Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:14 pm

dudette ya albiitare kaa dhigay adiga iskoronyo yahay lol
    Dudette
    Dudette
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Female
    Number of posts : 91
    Job/hobbies : Hiking
    Major : Dubai
    Registration date : 2008-11-26

Is it Haram to have a b/f ???? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is it Haram to have a b/f ????

Post  Dudette Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:18 pm

Speaking of albiitaro, have you seen this vid

He's quite the charms, innit. Laughing
    balaayo
    balaayo

Female
    Number of posts : 68
    Job/hobbies : habaar
    Major : major
    Registration date : 2008-12-04

Post  balaayo Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:30 pm

can't watch it hada, gotta run to work, i hate night shift. Slap urself for me lol.
    Bint Ali
    Bint Ali

Female
    Number of posts : 4
    Job/hobbies : Islam
    Major : Islam Inshallah
    Registration date : 2009-02-03

Post  Bint Ali Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:42 pm

Asalama Alaikum waramatulahi Wabarakatuhu ukthii filah.

Bismillah.

Ukhtii the question you have asked is indeed a serious question.

Unfortunatly we live in a society in which the genders have become blurred.

My dear sister in Islam, you are only allowed to speak to men whom cannot marry you, meaning; Your father, brother uncle on both sides, grandfather and father in-law etc, men whom are your Mahram's.
    Please note that this does not include your male cousins as they can marry you.

Now you ask if you can have a Boyfriend (acudubillah) and yet not have any physical contact.

I ask you my sister how can you have a relationship with a man when is is HARAM to even free-mix??

When the time comes and you are looking for marriage then you must let your Wali know i.e. your father or brother, and they will find you a suitable match inshallah.

Ukhtii rest assured that it is HARAM to have a boyfriend and impermissible to even speak to a non-mahram on the phone let alone meeting up etc.

As a great Ulema once said; 'It starts with a look, then a smile, then a meeting and then fornication'

Ukhtii remember that there is also such thing as the fornication of the heart.

Here is a fatwa;

Question:

What is the view of the religion concerning [premarital] relations?
    Answer:

If the questioner means by “before marriage,” before consummation of the marriage but after the contract, then there is no harm in such relations since she is his wife by virtue of the contract, even though they have not decorously consummated the marriage. However, if it is before the marriage, such as during the period of engagement or otherwise, such contact is forbidden and impermissible. It is not allowed for a man to enjoy a non-related women’s company, either by speech, look or private company. It is confirmed the Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alaihi-wasallam) said,
    [b]
    ''A man cannot be alone with a women except in the presence of [one of her] mahram . And a women cannot travel except with a mahram .''

In sum, if that contact or association is after contract, there is no harm in it. If it is before the marriage ceremony, even if it is after the proposal and acceptance, it is not allowed. Such behaviour is forbidden for him since the women is a non-relative and non-wife until they conclude the marriage contract.

[1] Recorded Muslim.Al-Bukhari has something similar.

Shaykh Muhammad bin Saalih al-`Uthaymeen
    Islamic Fatawa Regarding Women - Darussalam Pg. 195-196

And;

Question: Is seclusion with a woman only when a man is alone with a woman in a house (in private), or is it every time a man is alone with a woman even if it is in front of the eyes of the people?

Permanent Committee of Scholars: As it relates to the seclusion that is not permissible according to the laws of Islam, then it is not only when a man is alone in a house with a woman who is a non relative, far away from the sight of the people; rather it includes his being alone with her in a place where she can whisper to him and he can whisper to her, and they can talk back and forth, even if they are in view of the people but the people can not hear what they are talking about. And it is the same whether they are in an open area, or a car, or on a roof top or anything like this.

Therefore seclusion is impermissible because it is a path to fornication and a starting point that leads to it. Therefore everything that has this meaning, even if they promise to keep their distance, then it has the ruling of the physical seclusion that is far from the eyes of the people. And with Allah lies all success and may the prayer and peace be upon our Prophet, his family and his companions.

I hope this has been helpful my sister in Islam.
    [/b]
    aishah

Female
    Number of posts : 8
    Job/hobbies : none
    Major : na
    Registration date : 2009-04-27

Post  aishah Mon May 25, 2009 9:28 pm

Rasoherina wrote:I got a quick question, and it come to you as silly one but I'm going to take my chances on this one, cause I need an answer to help decide on various things. Here it goes,

Is it haram to have a boyfriend, even though there is no kissing, or any other sexual activities present when you're together. Neutral

I need an answer ASAP(P)...

ORAL IS NORMAL

http://www.phpbber.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=40&mforum=emob

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:45 pm